Tuesday, January 26, 2016

The United Sta - I mean Kingdom

I would really love to visit the United States, I mean Kingdom so then I can know the difference between the two countries. But really I would love to visit the United Kingdom to see Big Ben, probably the biggest clock of all time. I don't really know if you can go inside but imagine being in there, sure all you'd see would be gears, who knows though. What if the clock is just made up of one thousand little clocks. That would be froot (I just made froot up like a champ)! If not the United Kingdom I would love to visit Denmark, not just because it is the number one rated place to visit, but because it has legoland! I wonder though if there is actually Lego built houses, you could like recontruct house anytime you want! Now that is froot!

No comments:

Post a Comment