Wednesday, January 27, 2016

A Humbled Man.

Now for this chapter of Best in the World at What I Have No Idea by Chris Jericho (which is a froot book you can buy at a bookstore near you) I want told talk about the chapter "Humbled", it is about Chirs Jericho who had gotten drunk from drinking to much and was calling off everybody. Shawn Michaels (a veteran wrestler) was eating with his family and it was pretty late. Drunkicho (as said by himself) was swearing very loudly and was told be Hurricane Helms (that's like the third wrestler this blog) told him about his swearing, it says "'I'm not swearing that much! Besides, he shouldn't have his kids out this late anyway,' I bleated belligerently. Hurricane told me to keep my voice down and I said defensivly, 'I wasn't talking loudly.' But I was wrong, for Shawn and his family got up and left their table. I hoped I hadn't insulted them and yelled out, 'See you ou tomorrow, man!' He walked out the door without saying anything, but ten seconds later, he stormed back into the room, his eyes ablaze. 'You shut your damn mouth,' he warned me. 'Yeah, my family is up late and if you've got a problem with that, go to hell!'" He left as he glared at me and left the room." Now this quote had sent Jericho to a whole different level, he felt guilty for all he and kind of set him straight. He needed to apologize and fix his problems with Shawn Michaels. But when he was talking with Shawn, Shawn told him this, "'You need to start acting like a top guy if your ever going to be one. Staying up all night drinking and being an a**hole ... you're losing everyone's respect.' I expected him to tell me next that fat, drunk, and stupid was no way to go through life, and I was humbled because I knew he was right. There's a certain level of responsibility in being a top-level performer and certain line you can't cross if you want to be taken seriously as a locker room leader." I think it shows a lot of Jericho's humbleness (well now he was humbled). He wasn't acting like a locker room leader and was calling off guys and being disrespectful. And after chatting with Shawn Michaels, he realized it. He wasn't acting like a leader like he shoud have acting was acting like an a** in his Drunkicho stage. But Shawn showed him he was humbled from acting that way and that is why I like this chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment