Thursday, December 17, 2015

The Worst Christmas I Ever Recieved

Well, I wouldn't say it is the worst gift. I would say this gift was a redone gift which kind of was embarrassing. My aunt had gotten me a brand new video game and I had not told my mother. But through the year I was bugging my mom about the game that I had been wanting. She said she didn't have the money to buy so I was game less for good amount of the year. On Christmas Day though she had finally got me the game, I was so pleased and I played that game all day. I guess I had talked about wanting the game so much that my other relatives had also heard about me wanting the game that they also had bought me the game after I recieved the original. I didn't want to return the gift and look stubborn so I kept the game and now in case I lose my game I'll have three back ups.

1 comment:

  1. What was the game? And that was a smart move to have 3 backups

    ReplyDelete