Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Blogging: My Improbable Journey to Being the Best at Blogging

There is a lot of things that can be common between wrestling, stories and journeys that Chris Jericho and Daniel Bryan. But I think both have views of wrestling different, Bryan says at times if he wondered was wrestling worth it, "But I naively assumed that when I was done wrestling, I could always go home and make up for all the time I've missed with my family and friends. Now, going home isn't same, and there is nothing I can do to make for all the time I've spent always from my father." Bryan was not happy that he missed so much of his life for wrestling and it saddens him, especially since he no longer would see his father anymore. Jericho though sometimes sees wrestling worth it because it's what he dedicated his life for since he was a kid. Jericho was passionate for wrestling and though Bryan was as well passionate, he didn't get his time with his friends and family like Jericho. 

Both though have favorite moments of their career which shows even though wrestling wasn't completely worth it, they still had their highlights of their career. Jericho's favorite was his third return to WWE in the Royal Rumble 2013 because of how much his fans cheered for him to be back, "It was such a thrill to see the fans, MY fans, jump up on their feet and lose their minds when Jericho flashed across the Tron. It was the loudest ovation I ever received in my twenty-two years of wrestling and could be the favorite moment of my career...something I'll never ever forget." This shows how he really appreciated being in the WWE and being liked by the WWE. Bryan had his favorite moment because of his friends, more specifically Glenn Jacobs (Kane) who teamed up with him and they became so over (popular) that their program lasted longer than they expected. Bryan also liked the fans cheering for him and Glenn because of how amusing they were.

No comments:

Post a Comment