Saturday, September 26, 2015

Living an Unknown Mexican Life

Hello guys, TWBS here talking about my Heritage and I can tell you right now, I have a a lot to learn about and hopefully you guys can tell me about yours in the process too!


       I am not really knowledgable about my Heritage, like the only thing I really know is some songs, food, and holidays. Wow, I actually do have a lot things. I just can't really explain a lot about it. There is this thing though that on Christmas Day my mom will make a Christmas Circle decoration with a ring of tamales. She makes this every year and I don't have knowledge of this circle of tamales but my mom always does it for Christmas so it must mean something for . Also when there is a birthday we will sing this song in Spanish, like the tamale, I don't know what it means, but I know it is mainly sung on birthdays and my brother is really cheesy when it comes to the song since he brings out a radio just to put the song on. For Holidays we have one called children's day, it is basically a holiday celebrated for the new generation and what they do to help the older generation in chores or daily needs, the holidays is meant for the kids to have fun for the day. There is also Mexican Independence day which is kind of self-explanatory, like the fourth of July it is celebrated when had won Independence from Spain gaining control of the south land of North America. But, as I said before I don't know a lot about my country, these are the main thing I can name off the top of my head and it's pretty funny because I can ask my mom or dad and they tell me to google it and Google won't tell me as much unlike people who could tell me that actually are from Mexico, but yeah, that is some stuff about my Mexican Heritage.

No comments:

Post a Comment