Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Dark and Darker

I felt as if the book is getting more and more dark. I mean come on, Johnny killed someone and the description for how he did it was just scarring me. It said, "A dark pool was growing for him.." Geez! And to the Johnny was the one who wouldn't "hurt" a fly leading to him murdering a soc. I don't mean to sound crazy, but I'd do it too, but I am not him so I would obviously not do it making him crazy not me! Another thing, I think Darry is going to lose it, he's probably angry at him since he was angry when he would lecture Ponyboy for instance when snapped at him slapping him across the face. It said, "I exploded. 'You don't yell at him!' I shouted. Darry wheel around and slapped me so hard that it knocked me against the door." It also mentions, "Darry scream, 'Ponyboy, I didn't mean to!' but I was at the lot by then and pretended I couldn't hear." Just think what will happen now, he might not be sorry anymore! In short Ponyboy and Johnny are going to be electrifying people in the news and Darry will grow with anger with rage at Ponyboy and Soda!

No comments:

Post a Comment