Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Anne Frank Adversity

Anne Frank has had so much things that she struggled with in hiding. She couldn't live like an average thirteen year old, having to sit around in her house for hours. And yet she still had the mind set like one, she couldn't go with her friends, she couldn't see her favorite bands anymore, she couldn't even talk about things with her family throughout the day. And yet I haven't gone through this the same exact way, I am empathetic towards her. My mom doesn't often let me go to a friend's house, and even though it is not much, I feel ten times worst knowing that Anne couldn't do even half of what I am able to do, she has gone through so much adversity and a lot of people don't realize how much she had gone through and still try to live her life like a teenager.

No comments:

Post a Comment